Monday, April 9

It's Playoff Time!

Holy crap! I am sure you forgot, as did I, that the NHL playoffs start this week! Are you as excited as I am!? No? really? well I can't get enoug......Wait...actually...I'm not excited at all. My teams are not in the playoffs, AGAIN, and so I really have no desire to watch. Yeah, I will probably watch a few games, but I really have no team picked to go all the way. I guess I could root for the Sabres, or the Penguins, but I am not going to put much effort into it.

Man, even posting about it is enough effort, maybe too much even, in my opinion.

2 comments:

McGone said...

The NHWhatnow?

My word verification for this comment was: joxyzbqz. Wasn't Joxy Zbqz a goalie from the Ukraine that the Hartford Whalers drafted back in the late '80s?.

That's right, I brought out a Whale reference!

Slinger said...

It's the Whale!