Monday, April 9

Why is it so hard?*

How is it that when people park in a parking lot, one person has to park all cock-eyed and screw up the normal parking pattern? And it is usually the person driving the Honda Civic or the small Toyota Matrix.

I could understand if it was a Ford Excursion or a Hummer,I mean those things are huge and probably hard to see the BRIGHT YELLOW lines where you are supposed to park. But the small ones? The driver can probably reach out the window and touch the ground!

I just don't like walking to my truck and having to get in the passenger side, ya know?


* - "That's what she said."

3 comments:

Victoria said...

giggle

Nicky said...

Ugh - I know exactly what you mean. It actually makes me wanna park extremely close to them. Just to make them sweat a little.

Anonymous said...

I do that too sometimes, parking my passenger side of my truck real close to them.