Monday, March 5

Monday Music Post
Rage Against The Machine



Rumor has it that RATM is going to reunited for a few shows this year. I am not really shocked at this, only because Rage has stayed intact, with the exception of their singers. So seeing as how Zach De la Rocha has not done much of anything since the split, I am sure they decided to get back together after Cornell split from Audioslave. I wonder if this will result in future albums?

Snow Patrol
I actually only heard of these guys sometime last year, but after downloading their previous albums, they used to be really good. I say "used to be" because, let's face it...."Chasing Cars" is only popular because ABC and the radio plays the hell out of it. That song is not that good, but once it showed up on that Anatomy show, it was all over. Their older stuff is much better, not the greatest, but it is much easier to listen to.
U2
I am a U2 fan, and have always liked them, but lately I am kind of getting sick of Bono and all of his causes. Granted, if I had all that money I would probably want to help the world as well. They have a new single "Window in the Skies" and I must say, I am not too impressed with it, at all. It has been out for a few weeks, and I actually turn the channel when it comes on. I have to give them credit for their staying power over their 20+ year career, they have never failed to amaze me. let's just see how this new album is though.

No comments: