Thursday, March 8


Busted!
Originally uploaded by Slinger5.
We are trying to decide what color to paint the dining room, and have put up a few paint samples in the dining room, and I thought I had put this one out of his reach.

Turns out I did, but as soon as I turned around, he moved a toy over there and stood on it. Then was cheering about what he did. It was pretty funny, and since it was water-based paint, I was not worried about cleaning him up before I captured the moment.

And yes, the wall still looks like this, 5 days later.

3 comments:

Nicole P. said...

He was trying to help you visualize what it might look like if you attempt a faux finish on the wall. See, he was totally just helping out. :)

Victoria said...

and he's going "I did it!"

: )

Catlin said...

He's definitely going to be an artist:-)