Tuesday, February 27



Well, we had a pretty busy weekend. I got Brett’s room all painted and it is done, I will put a picture of it up tonight or tomorrow. Now all 3 of them have their own rooms. I still have to touch up Ryan’s room and complete re-paint Isabel’s room. Hopefully that will be done this weekend.

Few things have happened with the kids in the past week…

- Like I said, all 3 kids got sick with a cold, and now Mama Slinger and I are getting the cold. The kids slept better last night, but Isabel was up from 2-4am. So it made for one long night.



- Isabel is actually crawling now instead of just the military crawl. In the video below she crawls, then gets tired and decides to do the military crawl over to me. AND, I had her in her crib and turned around and she had pulled herself up and was standing in the crib! I was shocked! Turns out, she has been doing it for a few days downstairs as well. She can’t even fully crawl yet, and she wants to walk already.







- Brett is about to cut his 2 lower Canine (Cuspid) teeth, which I am sure is adding to his cold symptoms. Kids look so much different once they get all those front teeth in. He actually has a nice smile now! So far, he is right on schedule!


Since the past 4 days have involved limited sleep, I had to stop and get something to drink this morning to wake me up. As I don’t drink coffee, and gave up pop, I had to look for something else. I ended up getting a RUMBA energy juice. It is 100% juice, with added vitamins and a little caffeine. I figured it was better than Red Bull or pop. And maybe the Vitamin C will help me kick this cold I am getting.

Energy drinks usually make me feel all jittery, but this one has had no effect on me as of yet. So we will see in an hour or two. I may need to pick up another one this afternoon to give me a kick before the concert. I am going to see Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight with Mama Slinger's Uncle and two cousins. Gnarls Barkley is opening for them, so it should be a really good show.

Can you guess what I will be listening to today on the iPod?


3 comments:

Tracyes said...

Auntie says...ATTA GIRL!!!

Catlin said...

You're going to see the Chili peppers??? How cool!! I'd really like to hear how it was! I saw them 5 years ago and it was awesome, I had a bit of an adrenaline rush, very weird and cool...

Yeah, kid's little teeth always remind me of rice. So white and small and clean.

Victoria said...

my brother only ever military crawled and he gets so embarrassed when we giggle at old videos of him.

Dude, the Peppers was the first ever concert I saw! WOOO HOOOO