Friday, February 23

Random Stuff

  • After trying to have the boys share a room, we decided to give each of the kids their own room. Mainly because Brett and Ryan always woke each other up, and Isabel has more furniture so she needs the bigger room. So now Isabel is in the bigger room, and the boys each have their own bedroom. We got everything moved, but now I need to paint (FUN FUN). We got samples yesterday from Lowes and put them up last night, so today I am going to get the paint. Good thing is they are small rooms (except for Isabel's) so I should have them done tonight. I will post pictures when I am done.

  • Sirius has a new 90's Alternative channel, Sirius 24. It is really good, plays a lot of Pearl Jam, STP, Nirvana, Soundgarden, etc...all the music I listened to. If you have Sirius, check it out.

  • Brett is 20 months old and he has shown interest in the potty, so we got him a little one, and this week he actually went #2 on it! He was so happy. Every time we change him now we put him on the potty, he doesn't always go, but he likes sitting on it. Wow, how great would it be to have him trained by 2yrs old!?!?!

4 comments:

Catlin said...

Oooh that Sirius sure sounds good! But what is it? A network?? A radiostation??

Nicky said...

I can't wait to see your pictures of the painted rooms - have fun! Potty trained by two?! How awesome! Please post your progress and secrets so I have plenty to go on when it comes Lanie's time... =)

Jessie said...

Sounds like you have quite a weekend planned. Painting...potty training...excitement in the Slinger household!

Slinger said...

Sirius Satellite Radio - you have to pay for it though. We get it included with our DISH network satellite TV.

As for potty training... we are just letting him do it as he pleases, it helps that he always wants to watch Ryan do it, so I think he will be trained earlier than Ryan was.

Painting: I need to stop and get me some good beer on the way home!