Friday, January 26

REMINDER: TO ALL MY READERS

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE THIS SITE BOOKMARKED OR LINKED - PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

On Monday, January 29th, I will be changing the URL of this site. This change is required to satisfy my secrecy on the web! yeah right. Anyway, I will be changing it to the following:


Please make note of this new site on Monday, as the old URL will be deleted. Thank you for your support, and if you don't feel like updating your link, then it is your choice, and thanks for being a reader!

4 comments:

Drier said...

I don't appreciate being made to jump through hoops like this. A lot goes into altering a bookmark once it's saved. How dare you, sir.

Oh. Right. I go through the Blogcakes site anyway.

Get on it, McGone.

Slinger said...

Sorry Drier...this will be the last change I make, I swear.

McGone said...

Sorry Drier...this will be the last change I make, I swear.

I'm going to hold you to that.

Slinger said...

hold me baby!