Thursday, January 4

I can't believe we watch this!

This week there has not been too much on TV at night, and the other night Mama Slinger and I found ourselves sucked into a mini marathon of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Seriously, we could not turn it off! This show is pretty funny, that is if you like watching spoiled rich people live the life of luxury, and worry about how to pay for a $3.4 Million house, when you can really only afford $2.5 M. "I don't want to have to give up the tennis lessons, the private school tuition, the pilates instructor..." Unreal!

We watched about 3 hours of this show, and that is not the bad part. When one of the kids needed something, or we had to leave the room, we would actually PAUSE THE DVR so we didn't miss anything! So sad, I know.

These women are crazy, getting together for Botox injections in the kitchen, wearing open toed heels to go horseback riding! Let's not forget about all the implants that are on this show! Not sure what they all do for jobs (the women actually do work, well a few of them do) but the kids are spoiled rotten.

So if you are ever in the mood for some funny, jaw dropping, guilty pleasure television, turn on Bravo.

4 comments:

McGone said...

So if you are ever in the mood for some funny, jaw dropping, guilty pleasure television, turn on Bravo.

Ummm... no.

Nanette said...

Just sayin' that I may have actually stumbled upon that show last summer and may or may not have tivo'd them all--pitiful, I know ;)

Slinger said...

I would consider it a problem if you purchased the season on iTunes.

Anonymous said...

I think that show would irritate the hell out of me. Or, I would love it, and THAT would irritate the hell out of me.