Thursday, November 9

My Flickr Badge



As you all know, I have a Flickr page to share my photos, and I have noticed that I am somewhat addicted to Flickr. So I was playing around on the tools and created myself a little Flickr badge. I feel so cool now!

Flickr has a lot of really cool tools on it, and one of them is you can create a photo book of your selected photos. They will print it up and ship it to you, in a soft cover, bound book, or even a calendar. I have seen a few shots of some and they look really good. Could be a good idea for a Christmas present to the family.

For anyone that uses Flickr, go check this out, it's called QOOP.

3 comments:

McGone said...

Man, look at that 'fro... no wonder you went bald.

Anonymous said...

Addicted??? That is SO not the word I would use. Papa Slinger is OBSESSED with Flickr and Blogging. I swear he'd rather Blog and Flickr after the kids go to bed rather than other things--if you get my drift. Flickr and Blogging have gotten SO out of control!

McGone said...

Oh my gawd... Slinger, if you're going to post anything at the end of your night, it really should be Mama Slinger.