Thursday, November 2

I may regret this...

So I took some Advice From a Single Girl, and I signed up to participate in NaBloPoMo. WTF is NaBloPoMo you ask? It's National Blog Posting Month! [Read More]


Seeing as how I usually post on here every weekday from the comfort of my cube, I will have to make time on the weekends to post a little nugget of useless info. The real test will be over the Thanksgiving Holiday. 4 days of eating and traveling may make for some short posts.

I started yesterday, since this runs for the month of November. So fear not, my loyal readers…you will be able to see my Class A blogging every day! That is, as long as you log on every day...and as long as writers block does not set in.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

taps fingers together while grinning wickedly.

he has fallen for my plan!

*laughs evilly*