Friday, September 22

WELCOME TO THE NEW B.M.I. BLOG

I made some major changes to the layout. I hope everyone likes the new style. If not, tough shit, I like it, and that's really all that matters.

Check out the right side bar, added some new little sections....
-Search - you can search the archives by keyword (that is if you know what you are looking for)
-"Words of Wisdom" section - this will surely grow
-Legal disclaimer - my lawyers have advised me to add this because you never know when some ass-clown is going to add material from this site to his/her blog and state it as FACT.
* This all total bullshit, by the way *

Anyway, hopefully more added sections to come as this blog grows.

Hopefully this weekend I will have a fancy link to my Flickr! site.

Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments of this post.

2 comments:

BPDP said...

Nice! I like! And as 1/6th of your audience, you should care what I think!

BPDP

Slinger said...

Our audience is growing my friend!
http://reflectionsfromthelake.blogspot.com/2006/09/slinger-who-has-very-readable-blog.html

Another blog today... world domination in a few weeks! Boo-Yah!