Thursday, September 21

So much for rules


I can fly!
Originally uploaded by Slinger5.
In order to take this picture, I had to tell Ryan to jump on the bed. Keep in mind that every other day we are telling him NOT to jump on the bed. So when I said "go ahead, JUMP!" he looked at me like "wait a minute, what kind of sick joke are you playing with me?"
After about 2 minutes he finally started jumping. Well 15 minutes later I was trying to get him to stop!
As much as I love this photo, I know now that he thinks he can jump on the bed whenever he pleases.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Personally? I think the photo was totally worth the months of retraining to come.

Slinger said...

Jessie - I would have to agree. And it was not as bad I had thought, I tried to get him to jump on the bed again and he didn't want to. Then again I didn't have the camera in hand either. he may be smarter than I thought!