Friday, September 22

The Office

I have worked in the cubed world now for about 7 years, and even though I thought some of those environments were bad, they are nothing like The Office on NBC. If I had to work with Michael Scott, I am not sure if I would be laughing all day at how inapropriate he is, or if I would be calling my HR rep every 3 minutes.

Before you go and say anything, I do realize it is a television show, in which the 'employees' are actors. But you know damn well that somewhere in the wonderful corporate world there is a boss JUST like this. I like to think there is, which makes me realize my job is not all that bad.

Besides my thoughts, this is the funniest show on TV, hands down. It's especially funny if you do in fact work in an office, be it small or large.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I have never watched it. Apparently, I need to start. Maybe they can teach me something new?