Monday, May 7

"Just so you know... It's not me. It's You"

Well, after 3 consecutive days of Blogger not letting me uplaod photos to my posts, AND telling me that my selection resembles that of a spammer when I try to add comments, I have decided to break up with Blogger.

I know, yet another change. But I am fed up with Blogger never being there for me when I need it. Always giving me error messages and not showing my profile icon all the time. I. AM. DONE.

I dumped Blogger and moved on to Wordpress. So if you feel the need to continue reading, click on the below link, update your blogroll (if you link here) and head on over to my new URL. It is much better in terms of options and tracking features, and is nicer on the eyes too.

*Blogger knew this would eventually happen, so I feel no guilt whatsoever.

4 comments:

Drier said...

I have followed you there, sir, which means I had to go through the hassle of creating a bookmark. I'm not sure if McGone will follow you to the new site.

Slinger said...

McGone will follow. Oh yes he will.

Drier said...

He has been resistant in the past to such changes, as I recall.

Adrianne said...

Good for you, change is always good.