Wednesday, March 21

Wow, it's already been a year!


Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog, and also marks my 300th post! AND the Vernal Equinox. It's all related, (not really) but sounds good. HOLY CRAP! Time flies when you are wasting time posting your useless, random thoughts on the Internet for the world to see.

I was reading over my first posts and it is amazing to have something like this to look back on what happened that you may have forgotten. God bless the little Internet gods for gracing us with such technology. Over the last 12 months a lot has happened, and most of it has been blogged about. In a sense, an online journal (or diary, if you want to be a jerk about it). This blog has seen many, MANY changes in format, even had a guest author [McGone] for a few months, until he defected and started his own site.

I am not really surprised that I have been doing this for a year, but I am surprised that this is the 300th post. It just doesn't seem like I have had that much to say (granted, not all 300 are from me, McGone accounted for some). I hope to keep posting interesting stuff for a while. As long as my kids provide entertainment, and people at work (or in general) continue to be stupid, I will have material to add to this site.

So, I will be partying today to celebrate this magnificent accomplishment. And to all the readers of Team Slinger, I just want to say THANK YOU for sticking around so long, and for all the comments and links to my site. And I promise to post more often starting this week.

8 comments:

Some Guy said...

Congrats, Slinger! Happy Blogday!

Drier said...

I wish I'd been reading longer. Congrats!

Jessie said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Personally, I just stick around for the abuse. Thanks for that, by the way. Way to make me feel loved!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! And Jessie, You're Welcome! :o)

Nicky said...

Yea! Happy, happy blog birthday! Here's to 3,000 more entries!

Nanette said...

Happy one year Blogiversary! :D

McGone said...

Thanks for taking a chance on a kid like me... glad I could contribute in some small way.

Catlin said...

A bit late but happy aniversary! Keep it up! :-))