Thursday, March 29

I apologize in advance...

Mama Slinger and I had been talking, and she wanted to start up a Family Blog that is just for the kids and us. She did not want to use this site and take away from what I have done in the past year, so she started a new one HERE. It is still in the works, so keep checking for updates.

I am going to keep the name and URL of this blog the same, so there will be no need for anyone to update anything (I know Drier HATES that) and I will make this strictly a humor and useless information site, pretty much the same way it was when I started it. I may be changing the layout though, not sure yet. I am going to play around with a few ideas and see what happens. I like this layout, but the font choices are not easy to manipulate, and the small default print sucks.

So McGone, I apologize if I change the layout too much for your delicate eyes, but you have been warned.

3 comments:

Drier said...

*grumble*

Well, alright then.

McGone said...

Thanks for thinking of me, sport.

Anonymous said...

You like how I think about YOU, the reader, when it comes to making changes? I'm cool like that.