Wednesday, January 10

You're Lurking. And now the baby is upset.

I have seen on a few other blogs talking about this being De-Lurking Week. So I am going to put it out there as well.
According to Site Tracker, I know there are a few people that visit this blog, yet do not comment. I really don't gauge my blog by how many comments or hits I get, I just like to hear from people. So, don't be shy guys, just say HI.

Especially those phantom Ottawa visitors... I know you know that I know who you are!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Slinger!

Thanks for De-lurking and thanks for reading. I am glad that someone else finds me amusing... besides myself of course :)

My verification vesamuel.... ooh I think I'll name my son that. If I ever have kids.

Nicole P. said...

Hola SlingMan!

Victoria said...

Allo!

Nanette said...

I usually comment...but, hello anyway :)

Drier said...

I comment sometimes, although I feel dirty afterwards.

Your site meter will show me browsing from Lisle, Illinois, with a Mac OS. That's my ISP from home.

I forget where my PC at work shows up. Probably Elmhurst.