Wednesday, December 6

This is odd

For no apparent reason, the Internet gods have pointed me in the direction, twice, of Face, B.A., Hannibal and Murdock. On totally separate sites, I have come across references to The A-Team.



On Flickr I saw a picture of a post with the words Murdock and the description mentioned A-Team. Then whilst surfing blogs, I come across an entry reviewing 1983 and The A-team was on there.
Sadly, I remember taking piano lessons (yes, mom made me) on the same night A-team was on. So I would go to the ladies house early, and if I timed it right, I was able to catch the first 30 minutes of it before it was time for my lesson. I sucked at piano because I hated going there, and that's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

McGone said...

So you sabotaged your piano playing "skills' to get out of going to lessons so you could watch the A-Team? Nice. As our man Hannibal would say, I love it when a plan comes together.

Slinger said...

Being a crafty 10 yr old, I took many pointers from the A-Team to achieve my goals.

Jessie said...

Face lives in my hometown and there have been many times I was out at breakfast hung over (back in the day) and saw him.

He is a huge recluse freak guy now. Big on guns and property rights. And really kinda scary looking in person!

Slinger said...

I wonder if he hangs out with Ted Nugent?

McGone said...

Hey, I completely forgot... I saw Face at the end of last summer. He is kind of looking not-so-Facey these days.