Wednesday, December 20

I did the face thingy

And oh how sorry I am that I did it. I have seen on other blogs this link to http://www.myheritage.com/ and you can put in your picture and it will match you with celebrities. So I did a few pictures (bad pictures at that) and after it did the "try to be cool like in Face-Off"" scan thing with a graphic of a head, I got the following results....



First attempt - Ok, Two of these dudes I don't even know. But I got linked to the HOFF! WOOHOO! But, WTF?!?!?! Annette Bening? Really? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I guess I can kind of see how she looks like me, being a bit man-ish and all. But damn, that made me laugh. At least it evens out with the ex James Bond.




Second attempt: Ok, now this thing is just trying to piss me off. I was happy when I saw the first face as Edward Norton. But then I look at the whole picture and see not one, but TWO women! And, I think just to mess with me more, and to elevate the humor level, they throw in James Doohan and WILLIAM McKINLEY!!! Very funny guys.

This was pretty funny, and I tried it a few times and got pretty much the same results. But if you are curious, you too can go to the link on the above pictures and try it out.

5 comments:

McGone said...

Dude... how does someone look like James Bond AND Q? John Cleese was Q in that last two Brosnan Bond flicks.

And now I am no longer hot for Naomi Watts. So thanks for that.

Nicky said...

OH, I'm beside myself with the David Hasselhoff result. Seriously - he's in a category of his own... and not a good one.

Slinger said...

Yeah, I am little pissed about the Hoff reference, but it made me laugh. Oddly enough, I have a huge fan base in Equador.

Nanette said...

Buble and the Hoff--can you sing? LOL If it makes you feel any better, my husband calls Nicolette Sheridan a man ;)

Valerie said...

Beam me up, Scotty! ;)