Monday, November 13

Slacker


Yeah, so I slacked on the NaBloPoMo initiative. Too hard to post on the weekends, oh well.

But last night, at 10:00pm I was sitting at the kids little table, complete with marker and crayon scribbles, updating some files for work, watching the Bears game. And what do you know, Hester runs back a missed field goal for a 108 yd TD! Damn! Then the Bears intercept Eli and end up scoring again! I was nervous about this game, i thought it was going to be either real close, or the Giants would blow out the Bears. I was wrong.
* yeah I know I use this picture a lot, but it is so funny and fits the post.

2 comments:

McGone said...

BTW, before I forget again - on Letterman Friday night he was reading fun facts alledgedly compiled by Paul's friend who works at the "Federal Bureau of Miscellaneous Information" or "The FBMI." I thought you'd find that amusing.

Slinger said...

Funny, I too was watching that same episode and thought about it. That is where I got the idea for the name by the way.