Thursday, November 16

Daytime TV

Well I am working from home today, and there is NOTHING on TV. I am surfing between various channels and some shows on DVR.

Things I have learned so far:

  • Frank Thomas is close to signing a 2-yr deal with the Toronto Blue Jays.
  • Mt. KÄ«lauea on the main island of Hawaii is one of the most active volcanoes on the planet.
  • No one can do what Countrywide can! Call now for a Combo Loan and lower your payments!
  • Bob Barker is old. And I mean old as in "walking dead" How old is this guy now?
  • The "NEW" Family Feud is not as good as the old one.
  • Hogan DOES Know Best. -I can't believe this guy has his own show-
  • MTV should really change their name.
  • Home Improvement really was a funny show. But the same thing always happened. Tim did something dumb, asked Wilson for advice, then screws up the advice when he tries to explain it to Jill, making himself look even dumber. Then he grunts.
  • SPIKE has a strict morning program format: 4 hours of all variations of WORLDS WILDEST VIDEOS/POLICE VIDEOS.

3 comments:

mansionmogul said...

Um, hello? It's only like, the biggest day in Soap Opera television in 25 years. Luke and Laura are getting married!!! I'm so jealous you get to watch it. Because I know you probably love General Hospital.

Slinger said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only watch ESPN or CNN in the hours leading up to noon. But too bad I missed it.

mansionmogul said...

A:) Laura just came out of a 4-year coma.
B:) Biggest moment in 80's soap opera drama.

- and -

C:) They're like, the hottest couple ever.