Tuesday, October 3

Light Show


Last night we had a pretty strong storm come through and put on a spectacular light show. So I grabbed my camera and took brett upstairs with me and got these shots from the boys' room. Thank god the boys do not get scared of lightning.

At one time the lightning hit was so bright and loud, MamaSlinger thought it hit our house. But about 5 minutes later 3 police cars raced into our neighborhood and then the fire trucks came. Never did see anything, so I think maybe the hit tripped someone's power and set off an alarm.

Anyway, you can see the other pictures I took HERE.

2 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Cool pictures. Jake loves lightning and storms. We get some good lightning over the mountains but I have never been able to catch any on camera. Those pictures are awesome.

mansionmogul said...

Dude! Those pictures are rad. We don't get that kind of drama in seattle!