Thursday, October 5

Anniversary


Wedding Day
Originally uploaded by Slinger5.
Well, today is the day that MamaSlinger and I celebrate 4 years of holy matrimony. Wow time flies!
And for those of you keeping score at home... the total is 3 kids in 4 years! Yes we have been busy.

So for those of you that see or talk to MamaSlinger today, be sure to give her a shout out for putting up with my crap for 4 years, and wish her good luck for the remaining 56 years she has left on her marriage contract!

6 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Happy Anniversary Slinger...Tell Mamma Slinger I said Happy Anniversary. Sorry we lost touch for a few years and a never really got a chance to know Amy and the kids real well but at least now we keep in touch.

BPDP said...

Happy Anniversary!

...see, I'm still one of your readers, despite the two new options!

Have Fun!

BPDP

McGone said...

My condolensces to MamaSlinger! She's a brave, brave woman. As far as pre-arranged marriages go, she definitely got the short end of the stick, didn't she?

I kid, brotha! Congrats!

Slinger said...

I am glad to see that BPDP can multi-task and still be able to read 3 blogs. Way to go buddy!

Nicky said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I hope you two have a great one!

BPDP said...

I pick one blogsite per day...I don't think that counts as multi-tasking, but that's all I can handle. Lucky today Ramble On was in rotation, so I wasn't late wishing you a happy anniversary!

...sorry McGone and Dagger, I'll check one of yours tommorrow!

BPDP