Wednesday, September 20

WTF?!?!?!

Anyone in the Chicagoland area knows about Q101 - the Alternative music radio station. Well, this summer they went to this "shuffle" format, basically playing anything and everything alternative. Was pretty cool for a while. Well now, they have a new Morning Show that they have been promoting for about 2 months as "the most extreme shocking thing in morning radio".
Now, before you make a mental note to tune in tomorrow morning, let me just tell you.... IT SUCKS! I had it on for about 5 minutes and wanted to steer my truck into oncoming traffic. Seriously, what the HELL are they thinking? Granted I hated mancow also, but I think this may be worse, if that is possible.

So if you don't like sucky stuff, don't tune in, and don't click on the above link, unless you really are intrigued to see the new suck crew.

2 comments:

eslingc said...

"the most extreme shocking thing in morning radio"

This would be warning enough for me to avoid it. It has "SUCK" written in traffic-cone orange all over it.

Maybe it's because radio has truly sucked in the places I've lived, but I just stopped listening in the early 1990s. Thank the heavens for iPods and CD players!

Slinger said...

hey hey, a shout out from the Brother Eslinger!
I hear ya on the iPods, love my iPod.