Wednesday, September 20

I am Eric's smirking revenge

My cube neighbor is an ex Navy guy, and I swear to god, if he keeps incorporating old Navy stories into every goddamn conversation we have, I may or may not kill him. He is a terribly nice guy, but it gets pretty old when I keep hearing "It's like in the military..." or "Man, when I was in the Navy..."

Listening to the Fight Club soundtrack is feeding my anger today......

[UPDATED]
I did catch a little bit of Dancing with the Stars (the wife watches it) and saw one of my girls dancing - Sara Evans. it was worth the 7 minutes of watching to see her in a short skirt dancing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always return the favor by entertaining your co-working with Old Navy stories.... you know about shirts and pants and stuff.

Slinger said...

That is hilarious! Maybe talk to him about the AWESOME commercials they make!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it when comments are made about how HOT women are on TV for a show he doesn't even like!