Monday, July 10

Chris Pronger is whipped


Chris Pronger's wife obviously didn't like life in Edmonton last year. Edmonton had to part with it's prized possession on Monday, less than a year after signing him to a 5 yr deal. He is at the top of his game right now, but according to ESPN...

"But Chris Pronger and, by extension his wife, Lauren, made all of this personal with their shocking demand to be traded from the Stanley Cup finalist Edmonton Oilers in the hours after the Oil came within a whisker of winning it all. Multiple sources told ESPN.com the issue was simple -- Pronger's wife couldn't bear to spend another hockey season in Edmonton."

Damn, I wish Mama Slinger would say "Eric, I don't like Illinois, we need to move to Denver" But then again, I don't make millions a year, and I doubt AT&T would likely trade me to Denver for another "player to be named later" and cash.

3 comments:

McGone said...

I doubt AT&T would likely trade me to Denver for another "player to be named later" and cash.

Maybe if you had a better agent...

Slinger said...

What do you mean "a better agent"? I guess I never realized an agent would help me. Then again I can always have Mama Slinger do what Pronger's wife did and basically play the part of the heartless agent bastard and start throwing demands around.

Tracyes said...

Too late...you're stuck in Illinois because you can't take the babies too far away from me and Mom. They're almost to the really fun age where they would actually stay with me (and yes, I will RUIN them :o))