Friday, June 30

Top 5 Fridays Returns

It’s time for another edition of Top 5 Fridays. Once again, I’ll be showcasing my personal highlights of the week gone (or going) by, and as you can see, it’s been a relatively uneventful week in the world of McGone (what with the work, and the work, and the job and the working).

5. “It’s Always Sunny” Returns



3 idiots + 1 hot girl x situations cruder than Seinfeld ever tackled = The Funny. Between IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA and RESCUE ME, I’m pretty much FX’s Summer Bitch.

4. My Girlfriend’s Reaction To Her Birthday Present

It was a real "Awwww" moment. That is all I will say. Move along...

3. Superman Returns



I haven’t seen it yet (what with the work, and the work, and the job and the working), but I just feel better knowing it’s out there and getting pretty good reviews (currently at 76% on the Tomatometer), including a positive review by The Man, Peter Travers, and a hilarious review by Dave Campbell at Dave's Long Box.


2. The Funniest Picture I Have Seen In Awhile




Here’s BPDP and classmates Aydin and Kaleb. This picture tells you all you need to know about Brian.

My God, he looks like Doug Kinney #4.

“Hi, Steve!”

1. Kate Beckinsale and Her Legs Pimp “Click”



Will I see “Click” in theaters? No, no I definitely won’t. Will I rent it? Probably not. Watch it on HBO? Maybe... how much have I had to drink when it’s on? Do I enjoy the fact that Kate puts on some short shorts and high heels to promote the movie on the talk shows? Why, yes. Yes I do. So much so that her legs were nearly entries one and two on the Top 5 list, but I couldn’t decide which leg I like more (probably the left one, but I don’t play favorites).

FRIDAY FOTO
** Going to also add this category for Fridays. Kind of a photo of the week/day/hour, whichever.

After a hard week of tracking down rebels, these Clonetroopers find time to share some quiet time in the neighborhood.

No comments: