Tuesday, May 9

Water works

Last night I had the joyous job of trying to retrieve a plastic Mickey Mouse figure that, apparently, my oldest son Ryan flushed down the toilet. He was asking where Mickey was and kept saying "Mickey in da toilet. I fwushed him!" So the toilet was backed up but after about 10 minutes of working the plunger, it cleared and flushes fine now.

I am not sure if Mickey is really down there...for some reason I think he was too big to fit, but you never know. We looked all over the house and have yet to find him. We find Goofy, but no Mickey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember back in college you always used to claim you flushed Mickey down the toilet every time you plugged it up. This is just ironic.

eslingc said...

We used to have problems with the toilet that kept clogging for no reason. The plumber was called, the toilet was ripped off the floor and a Hot Wheels car was extracted from its bowels. Euuugh.

At least after that, the water would go down the proper hole!

I doubt Mickey could've been forced through the sharp curves of the toilet, not even with massive plunger action. Depends on how rigid it is, though...