Monday, May 1

May 1st

Well, today is May 1st already! Wow. Brett is going to be 1 in 30 days! I can't believe it! BTW.. he took about 6 steps last night, so he is almost ready to walk! This is a great sign, given the spinal surgery he had in September of last year!
Anyway...today is the beginning of my workout plan. I have decided that I need to eat healthier and work out on a more diciplined level. Basically, stop eating junk food and work out smarter. Not a fad diet, just need to eat in moderation and get on a routine in the gym. So I will be posting updates here from time to time, nto to show off (if I even succeed) but more for me to make sure I do it and I can see the results in text. So wish me luck!

Today I am weighing at *GASP* 220 lbs !!! Yeah I have packed on the pounds lately. I am fat, and I dont mean ph-phat.

No comments: