Thursday, April 27

Random thoughts....

Man, this morning I woke up with the worst stiff neck. I can barely look up it hurts too much. I feel like my neck can barely hold up my fat head! It was caused by either A) slept on it funny, B) our oldest son Ryan coming into our bed in the middle of the night and kicking us both until I put him back in his bed, or C) getting up with our youngest son Brett at 3:15am to give him a bottle, and falling asleep in the glider in his room, which is not that comfortable. I had a hard time turning my head to look for oncoming traffic on my way to work!
Either way, it hurts like a bitch! I just loaded up on 3 Tylenol Caplets - Extra Strength, so hopefully they will work fast.

ON A SIDE NOTE...
My wife just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. She loved it! She gave it to me to read last night and wanted me to start reading right away, so she can have someone to talk to about it. Well I forgot to bring it to work today to read, yeah she was all sad and said "awe Eric. Well I will let you read it tonight to get started." Wow, having flashbacks of doing book reports in high school English class! I do plan to start reading it tomorrow though.

No comments: