Thursday, April 12

Thursday Thirteen

I have been blogging for about a year now, and I have seen too many site to name that have done some version of The Thursday Thirteen list. So I decided to do one of my own, since today seems like a good day to start...

The Thursday Thirteen of random things for this week:

13. No traveling this week for work.
12. Dannielynn has a true daddy.
11. We got 3 inches of snow, IN APRIL.
10. Don Imus apolog.. anyone else sick of this yet?
9. America votes off another Idol , now all ugly ones left.
8. Jennifer Lopez on American Idol, I feel dumber after watching her speak.*
7. Bonaduce soon to be single. Ladies, he is a prize catch, get ready!
6. Leeza Gibbons goes home. She looks really good for being 70, uh I mean 50.
5. Bledsoe calls it a career.
4. NFL 2007 schedule, Broncos on MNF 3 times, and also will play the Bears, IN CHICAGO.
3. Kevin Federline is still a tool.
2. My iPod is playing the perfect mix of NIN and Foo Fighters today.
1. Today is Mama Slinger's BIRTHDAY!!

* I normally do not watch American Idol, but there was seriously NOTHING on TV Tuesday night, so I suffered through this.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

How does watching JLo speak make you feel dumber?

I think it'd be the opposite.

Nicky said...

Um, numbers 10, 9 & 6 especially made me laugh! What a fun idea for a list.

Slinger said...

Did you watch JLo on Idol? To me, she just seemed like she had NO IDEA what to say, or how to say it. Drove me nuts.

Nanette said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Mama Slinger! :)