Wednesday, January 10

When there is nothing on TV

Over the past week, I have watched some pretty bad movies on television. Mainly on TBS and Spike. You have to love the censorship too.

First Blood (1982) - Rambo comes into our lives. Actually a pretty good action movie, but had to laugh at a few of the MacGyver type things he does. Probably the best one of the Rambo flicks.

The 6th Day (2000) - One of the worst Arnold movies out there, in my opinion...second to the next one I list…

Commando (1985) - wow, bad acting all around in this one. Good action, but the one-liners by Arnold are horrible. And bullets must bounce off Arnold, or pass right through him.

Rumble in the Bronx (1995) - A movie filmed in English, yet still dubbed over in English. Good action in this movie, but just bad story line. Sad thing is I sat and watched most of it.

Hard to Kill (1990) - seriously, anything with Steven Seagal should be removed from the archives.

* Keep in mind, I did not actually watch all of these in their entirety.

4 comments:

McGone said...

WTF, dude. I would have stuck my head in the oven right around the time Commando was starting.

But speaking of the laughable edit job, Mr. Show captures the hilarity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-rGnI9XNo

Slinger said...

Keep in mind this was not all in one day, was over the span of about 10 days.

Julie said...

Oh man

I loved Rumble In the Bronx when it first came out. Then again I am from Brooklyn....

And I was like 12 when it came out

Slinger said...

Julie - you were 12?!?! Wow, i suddenly feel old.