Thursday, January 18

Another Round

After looking around yesterday and analyzing the blogs that I do, I have decided to make some changes. AGAIN.

I decided to get rid of a few of my other blogs, and keep this as the main one. I just got to thinking that I have too many things to try and update, and this site gets the bulk of my traffic, so why keep all those other ones?

This blog will be combining the Little Slingers blog with what was previously the BMI. Since my children give me so much stuff to write about, it can be pretty funny so i will add it here.

So if you have this page bookmarked, cool! The URL will remain the same, but the name has changed.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry again for all the changes. The format may change a few times during the next 2 days as I continue to test new templates.

-Slinger

2 comments:

Drier said...

Bigger font, please. Some of us are getting old and our eyesight's shot.

Slinger said...

Yeah i know. My eyes are shot already from looking at this all morning.

I am still trying to change the fonts, so we'll see what I get.