Monday, December 18

Tagged

So last week or so, I was tagged by RR and Jessie to do this "Post a picture of you as you are right now" challenge. It took me some time to do it, but here it is. As I am a guy, with no hair, I have no primping to do, so any picture of me is pretty much "as I am". I took this one of me as I was driving to work last week. I am not too happy about pictures of myself as I have a knack for looking like a deer in headlights, but this was good enough.

So now is the part where I am supposed to TAG someone else right? Well, the few people I would tag I know will not do this, so I am going to do a pseudo-tag to Utah Dagger, who already posted a picture of himself last week. Go check it out and enjoy!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

It's about time! I was wondering if you would ever post it.

No deer in the headlights look on this photo. Did you take it with your cell or a camera?

Slinger said...

Took it with the Canon PowerShot.

Broderick said...

Yep - you look like a dork. You have more hair on your chin then on the top of your head. :) Sucks doesn't it.

Slinger said...

That's lovely, leave it up to a family member to rip on me! Thanks Nora!

Tracyes said...

The scary thing is your driving while staring in the rear view and taking a picture. Didn't I teach you better than this...where's your beer?

Slinger said...

Actually, in my defense I was stopped at a stoplight!