Wednesday, December 13

Problems?

Apparently Blogger has been picky with people trying to post comments to some of my entries. I guess the Word Verification was not showing up so you could not see what to type. If you have had this problem, please let me know. I turned off Word Verification for today to see if that helps. I posted a comment to this entry just fine.

Please try to post and let me know if you see the Word verification show up still. If not, post a comment and let me know. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a test of the American Broadcast system. Remember, this is only a test.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp!

Thank you - that was just a test from the American Broacast System. If it had been an actual alarm, you would have been instructed to tune into your local news channel for further instructions.

Anonymous said...

I can post and see word verification

Anonymous said...

It works.