Monday, December 4

Now Playing

McGone and I often joke about how Steve Jobs of Apple is preparing to take over the world. We think that his quest is to have every living human implanted with a computer chip so that Apple can read their minds. We like to call it the iBrain. Well, there are some days that I think he has already gotten to me. I don’t know how many times I have been thinking of a band or a song, and then all of a sudden my iPod will pull it up on shuffle. As I sit there thinking how cool it is, part of me starts to think of exactly how Apple is plugged into my brain.
Well today is no different. Being a Monday, a COLD Monday at that, and my body still a little achy from the 10+ inches that I shoveled from my driveway Friday night, I get to work, and have a few things to deal with. So right away I can already see the potential that this Monday has. I turn to my trusty iPod. I put all my songs on shuffle and start plugging away at the work. Then, like someone was in my brain monitoring my moods and sending the signal to my iPod through my ear canal, I start to hear one of the best play lists on my iPod in quite a few weeks. Really got me in a good mood too.

So I am here to share with you, the music that the iBrain has chosen to improve me Monday mood. Thank you Steve Jobs.

  1. Devil - Stereophonics

  2. This is the New Shit - Marilyn Manson

  3. Save Me - Remy Zero

  4. Side - Travis

  5. Worldwide Suicide - Pearl Jam

  6. Out Here All Night - Damone

  7. Followed the Waves - Melissa Auf der Maur

  8. Mama Said - Lenny Kravitz

  9. Paint an 8 - Black Crowes

  10. Burn - Toadies

  11. Parabola - Tool

  12. All Because of You - U2

  13. Fall Behind Me - The Donnas

  14. Nothingness - Living Colour

  15. Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley & The Wailers

  16. Apache Rose Peacock - Red Hot Chili Peppers

  17. Soothe - Smashing Pumpkins

  18. A Stroke of Luck - Garbage

  19. Dream of our Fathers - Dave Matthews Band

  20. Creepshow - Skid Row

I stopped at 20, and actually, after the 20th song, I started to skip past songs.

No comments: