Friday, November 17

Little Buds


I love my iPod, and listen to it everyday. However the only thing that bothers me is the little ear buds that come with it. These guys hurt my ears after a while (is 3+ hours too long to have them in?) And it is a pain that feels like someone is sticking needles directly into my ear canal. Anyone else have this issue?

Now, I know that I can easily go out there and buy new headphones, but to be honest with you, the Apple ear buds have the best quality sound, IMO. And I know they have those other in-ear ear buds, but I tried those and didn't like them. So I guess I am just trying to find a reason to complain. So shoot me. In the ear.

4 comments:

Andy D said...

I tried the "gel" version of the ear buds that Best Buy and Target sell and I really like them. Try them out, they are only $10.

Slinger said...

Thanks Andy D, I will check them out.

Anonymous said...

mine always fall out
it's annoying

B.J. said...

Dude I have the same problem, they fall out and they hurt like heck. Apple or whoever needs to redesign those plugs!