Wednesday, November 1

Candy Wars

And so it begins. Last night Ryan and Brett were fighting over candy, while were still out trick-or-treating! I had Brett in the stroller and Ryan was walking, but once Ryan's bucket got full, I gave him Brett's to use.

"That's not my bucket, that Brett's! I want my bucket"
- "Buddy, yours is too heavy and full, use this one"
"No, mine not too heavy. Brett's is empty!"
- " I know Ryan, so fill it up for him and we can share when we get home"

The whole time Brett is whining because he wants to hold Ryan's bucket. It could have been worse though, so we all survived. Some of our neighbors had pretty cool decorations. One house had scary noises and skeletons. And to my surprise, Ryan was all about going to it.."Let's go to the spooky house!" Nice!

When we got home the fighting started, now Brett doesn't eat the candy, he just wants to hold it, all of it. He will eat the suckers, and some chocolate. but Ryan did not want ANYONE touching the candy. Screaming. Pushing. Crying. Man I love Halloween.

And it started again this morning, Ryan wanted to show the nanny all the candy he got, so he got his bucket... Screaming. Pushing. Crying. Man, I love the fact that I got to leave for work!

I took the picture below last night, the sky was orange and I wanted to see if I could get a cool picture. Turned out great with the houses. The one looks spooky, all orange, and the other one actually looks like a big face. Two eyes on top, and the garage as a big open mouth.

2 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Very cool Halloween picture.

BPDP said...

Slinger, you've been watching too many kid's cartoons!! (the house looks like a face)

and about the fighting over candy, again I ask...I want to have kids, why?

BPDP

Just kidding, of course!