Sunday, October 8

Little Bears fans


Little Bears fans
Originally uploaded by Slinger5.

DA BEARS!

Wow, it's hard to believe that it is actually FUN to watch the Chicago Bears play football! They are now 5-0 and on a roll! However they do have a tough stretch coming up in November. They play the Giants, Jets and Patriots, ALL three games on the East Coast. That will be the real test.

We got these outfits a few weeks ago and finally put the kids in them. Ryan loved his sweatshirt and he didn't want to take it off. Of course now he is in this phase where he doesn't want to do anything you tell him to do. We go to the store, on the way home all you hear is "I don't want to go home" It is kind of cute until you pull in the driveway and he refuses to get out of the car. So I leave him there and act like I am going to shut the garage door, then he finally get's out.

7 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Poor Children.

Slinger said...

Oh yeah Dagger? Who do you root for in the NFL?

McGone said...

He shares my affliction. Packers fans... we are hurting. But we're still fans, dammit (well, I am at least. Can't speak for Dagger)

Jessie said...

We're Raiders fans in my family.

Do you have ANY idea how much it hurt to actually say that out loud?

Slinger said...

Jessie - well you may not like this then... I am also a Bronco fan, and I know the heated rivalry between the Raiders and the Broncos. But yeah, this year sucks for you guys!

Jessie said...

The guys that I work with are all Broncos fans to I hear it all the time.

Of course, with the way that they're playing so far, I kinda wanna razz myself for being a fan.

Utah Dagger said...

I too am a Packers fan.