Wednesday, October 25

I wish Dave would communicate these things to me!

As my buddy McGone pointed out to me this morning....Foo Fighters have a live album coming out. WTF?!?! How the HELL did we not hear about this before hand? Thank god for the little gremlins in the computer that work for Apple, they used iTunes to communicate this to McGone. I belong to the mailing list for the Foo Fighters, and I got SQUAT! Little pissed off here Dave! (Yes, Mr. Grohl has a restraining order against me, and a cease and desist order to stop calling him by his first name, but I am mad) I thought we were buds Dave? Or did you just crash our friends wedding for the hell of it?


Not like I missed out on the album though, it is scheduled to be released Nov 7th, but I like to think I have the inside track when it comes to stuff like this.
Anyway, here is the info on the live album:
Titled SKIN AND BONES





Track Listings
1. Razor
2. Over And Out
3. Walking After You
4. Marigold
5. My Hero
6. Next Year
7. Another Round
8. Big Me
9. Cold Day In The Sun
10. Skin And Bones
11. February Stars
12. Times Like These
13. Friend Of A Friend
14. Best Of You
15. Everlong

DVD will be available on the 28th.



1 comment:

McGone said...

The other pic I photoshopped from Utah Dagger's wedding is on my blog.