Tuesday, October 10

BECK album creation

** REPOSTED ** (is that a real word?)

I picked up the latest album from BECK the other day titled THE INFORMATION, having only heard one song. I must say, this album is incredible. I even had to go back and download all of GUERO after listening to this because I felt bad for not giving it a chance last year.
Also, this CD comes with a blank cover and has 4 sheets of stickers, so you can create your own cover, pretty cool. * my creation below *

For those that are only familiar with Beck from his album ODELAY and the single "Loser", this album is totally different, but really shows how he has grown as a musician. It is even much different than GUERO.

I give it a big BOO-YAH! rating and recommend it to anyone who likes Beck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - RAD! Beck has the crazy.