Tuesday, September 19

Things you may or may not know about me....

.... and probably don't really NEED to know, but I am going to share anyway.

1. When I am really nervous, I yawn. Repeatedly. I also grind my teeth when I am annoyed.
2. I am pretty much obssessed with the Foo Fighters.
3. Artists on my iPod include, but are not limited to, Marilyn Manson, Sia, Dr. Dre, Whitesnake and Kelly Clarkson. (I know, Kelly Clarkson? I like a few of her songs)
4. I have a small hole in the side of my face, in front of my ear. Not a hole from a piercing, it is just a hole in my skin, that I can literaly put a pin into. Ryan has the exact same hole, although his looks like more of a dimple.
5. My jaw locks up on my on a daily basis, yet I don't see a doctor about it.
6. My left foot is slight larger than my right foot, almost to the point where I could wear 2 different sized shoes.
7. One day in the future, I hope to move back to Morris.
8. I have a secret crush on a few Country Music ladies..Shania Twain and Sara Evans. Shania is beautiful, and let's face it, she knows how to market her best asset. Sara is just a gorgeous, down to earth woman who has a wonderful voice.


*******************************************

Things you may or may not know about me....THE McGONE EDITION
.... because i don’t want somebody stumbling on this site and thinking I have a crush on country singers.

1. My first two crushes in life? Lynda Carter on the old “Wonder Woman” show, and Marcia Brady. They set the standard that explains why I am single so often. Ladies, unless you feel confident enough to run around in star spangled underwear, bustiers and high heel boots - or you are a teen model - it may be an uphill battle. I’ll come around eventually.

2. I won’t say I’m obsessed with the Foo Fighters necessarily (as Slinger is) but my musical tastes haven’t expanded much past Seattle circa 1993. Most bands I listen to now can relate back to that time and place somehow (such as Foo, with Dave Grohl coming from Nirvana)

3. When I was 3, I was convinced I was Spider-Man. I also thought my dad was the Hulk. Seriously, I knew my name wasn’t Peter Parker, but I KNEW I was Spider-Man.

4.Best job I ever had was a side project here at the newspaper, writing movie reviews. Seeing movies before anyone else is the best, because they don’t ruin the endings for you, like telling you about Gwyneth Paltrow’s head-in-a-box. I had Roger Ebert kick my chair repeatedly during the X-MEN screening back in 2000, which was surreal. I also got into a long drawn out argument with Scientologists, because I dared to mention that their hallowed leader wrote the book the smoldering-piece-of-crap-that-was BATTLEFIELD EARTH was based on. They may have taken exception to me calling their organization a cult.

5. If I could have a beer with anyone - and I know this is Slinger’s answer too - it would be Dave Grohl. Close second? Brett Favre. God knows he could use one these days.

6. If I could make anyone breakfast, it would be Kristin Bell, because I obsess. And yes, the breakfast would preferably follow a night of bedroom Olympics. I was just trying to be subtle. A close second there is Angelina Jolie. She fascinates me because I feel like she could stab me at any moment.

7. One day in the future, I hope to move away from Morris.

8.When people say “You know who you remind me of...” I never know what to expect next, because I’ve heard several replies. More often than not, it’s Chandler from the TV show “Friends.” After watching “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip” last night, I’m convinced that Matthew Perry in general is stealing my mojo. I’m suing the bastard as soon as I get a copyright on me.

2 comments:

McGone said...

Actually, your two links may make me rethink my stance on country singer crushes.

Slinger said...

I'm telling you man, country women are hot.