Friday, September 29

Strap on your feedbags!

It's that time of year again! Time for the Grundy County Corn Festival in good 'ol Morris, IL.
Sure it is full of traditions, craft shows, tractors, water fights, kiddie parades, meats on a stick and plenty of fattening fried foods. One of the more popular traditions would be the nightly bar scene. The main street is blocked off and everyone pretty much does a pub crawl and drinks all night. This is the perfect formula for underage drinking, fights and drunken stuper. But hey, it's fun!
I will be participating in some drinking this weekend, I am sure. But will not be getting into any trouble, as I am too old for that now. So if you happen to be in Morris this fine weekend, and you see me, give me a holler! We can buy each other a drink!

I will have a nice update post on Monday recapping all of the events, that is if they are worth mentioning.

No comments: