Monday, September 18

Odd things

Mountain Dew - yeah the bottle has the ingredients listed, but seriously....what exactly is in this drink that make my insides feel they are on fire and my teeth feel like they have a furry coating?
I normally do not drink Mt. Dew, but when I selected Sierra Mist, it gave me a Dew, and I was thirsty, so I drank it.

My iPod - today my iPod is playing a PERFECT mix of music on the shuffle setting. And thank god, because with it being Monday, my day is going slooooooooooowwwwww. And as I thought to myself this morning, "I need more music" I am reminded as I look at the listing and see that I have 1,755 songs on here, so I think I am good for now.

Da Bears - I am not one of those hinting at "Super Bowl", but I have to say, the Bears looked pretty damn good yesterday. As much as I thought Griese should have been the starter, Grossman shoved that down my throat yesterday. 4 TD passes, no INT's. Passer rating of 158, best in the league! He looked damn good and rock steady. We will see how they do when they travel out East for 3 road games against NY Giants, NY Jets and the Patriots.

Premiere week on the tube - Well this week is the season premiere for most networks. Notables: NBC - Studio 60, The Office - can't wait!

No comments: