Tuesday, June 27

Breaking News!!


Good evening. I'm Ron Burgundy and here's what happening in your world tonight. .... The Atlanta Braves are sucking it up, BIGTIME!

For a team that has won 14 consecutive division titles, they are currently playing like a grade school team. They are 16 games out of first place. Granted, it is not even the All-Star break yet, and the Mets are playing some incredible ball, but they need to get their game faces on!
The Braves are 4-20 in the month of June so far, wow, that is something I would expect to see from the Royals or the Devil Rays! This inter-league play is killing the Braves, as well as other National League teams. Just goes to show that the American League is stronger, in my opinion.

The only thing that makes this easier to take, is BPDP's beloved Cardinals are also in a funk. The Cardinals are 7-15 in the month of June so far and are in the middle of a 7 game losing streak, thanks to the AL. Cards were swept by the White Sox and the Tigers! OUCH! I bet that hurts, huh BPDP??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!!!!!

BPDP said...

Hurts like you wouldn't believe! But hey, they're still in first place (best in class, I guess).

This inter-league play is very humbling for the National League! I just got done watching the Twinkies man-handle the Dodgers in the Dump Dome (it is run down, but WOW, is it loud!)!

BPDP