Friday, May 26

OK, I have to comment.....

SOX - CUBS
Last weekend Cubs catcher Michael Barrett landed a right hook on the Sox cathcer A.J. Pierzynski.... and MLB has handed down the punishments.

Cubs catcher Michael Barrett has been suspended for 10 games and fined an undisclosed amount for starting the bench-clearing brawl by punching Sox catcher A. J. Pierzynski last Saturday in the second game of the intra-city series at U.S. Cellular Field. Sox outfielder Brian Anderson was suspended for five games and fined an undisclosed amount for his "aggressive and violent actions." Pierzynski was fined, but not suspended.

OK, Why was A.J. fined? For being the punching-bag for Barrett's right hook? A.J. walked away after being hit and didn't even retaliate, yet he was ejected from the game. I understand a lot of people do not like his attitude, but yo have to admit, he ignites the clubhouse and is a good team player.

************************************************************************************

BRITNEY:
Not that this even effects my life, and I always knew she was stupid, but there are rumors that Britney Spears is ready to dump Kevin's ass.

Is anyone surprised at this? I mean, the dude left his pregnant girlfriend and a child, to be with Britney. I am not defending Britney at all, I think she is trash, but I mean, come on! Did she really think he was going to change? All she did was help him spread his seed even more. So now there are going to be 4 spawn of Federline running around this planet. I can't believe women actually let this guy have sex with them.

AMERICAN IDOL:
I was watching bits and pieces of American Idol Finale the other night, and you know how they like to show celebrities in the crowd? Well, let's see, who did they show?
Taye Diggs, Tori Spelling, Ben Stiller, and.... DAVID HASSELHOFF! AND, he was crying when Taylor won! What a wuss!


************************************************************************************
SIRIUS radio:
I am listening to Sirius radio online whilst I pretend to work, and right now I am listening to Hair Nation - Ch 23. I have heard Van Halen, TNT, Gun's N Roses, DIO and currently KISS. I have to say, I think KISS has to be one of the WORST bands in the history of music. Seriously, I cannot stand listening to them!

Also - the DJ's on Sirius are pretty bad, and boring.

The funny thing is, today they keep plugging in audio clips from THIS IS SPINAL TAP, hilarious.
"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»