Friday, May 19

IT'S A WORK OF FICTION!!!

I just don't get it.... This movie is based on a work of FICTION! Is it just me, or is it really that hard to understand?!?!?!

These people need to realize that by complaining so much, they are actually contributing to the $$ going into Dan Brown's and Ron Howard's wallets. ANY publicity is going to make more people who have not read the book, want to go out and see the movie, and possibly buy the book.

Don't get me wrong, I have no beef against Dan Brown. His book Angels & Demons is a really good book, and IMO..more damaging to the Catholic religion. I have not read The DaVinci Code, but my wife is reading it now and thinks it is very slow, and not as good as A&D.

So I just think these people need to relax and realize it is not a book about denouncing the Catholic church....it is simply a fictional story that uses facts as a base for the storyline.

No comments: