Monday, March 27

Well, it is Monday, and here I am at work updating my blog already, nice huh?

Last week got some good new, in my opinion. The Chicago Bears signed QB Brian Griese to a 5 yr deal. I really like him and think he is what the Bears need to win. As long as they don't make Rex Grossman the starter by default. I believe Griese will blow him out of the water in Training Camp. I think Grossman is nothing special, he has not even played 10 games in his 3 yr NFL career!

Didn't do much this weekend, went to visit the parents and my cousin Dan and her husband Sam were in. They have 2 boys Clayton - 3 yrs old - and Connor - 18 mos- so Ryan got to play with them on Saturday. he had a lot of fun. Pictures on Flickr if anyone wants to see.

I also uploaded some of my older photography shots - scenery stuff.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48153365@N00/sets/72057594091798719/

No comments: