Thursday, March 23

Thursday, March 23rd

So last night my wife was watching American Idol and on comes Barry Manilow to perform. Seeing him on stage made me wonder....


1. How does this guy still have a singing career?
2. Then I remembered, "Oh yeah, people like my MOM still like him!"
3. Pushing 63 Barry, can you say BOTOX? This man's face did not move at all! He could barely smile!

* Sorry for the picture, but I had to attach it to show how fake he looks.


After watching this and doing some digging online, I finally realized what he reminded me of....
Does anyone remember MonChiChi dolls? They have the same cheeks!




Wednesday night TV.....

So for some reason I watched some of UNAN1MOUS on FOX - wow what a bad show. 9 people in a bunker and one gets $1.5M - but they all have a dark secret, blah blah blah. The host appearing like Max Headroom on the screen, is J.D. Roth, continuing his string of bad hosting job selection. he used to host a couple of Kids 'survivor endurance-style' shows. So bad I won't even waste the time typing...

Nice quote from TVGuide.com sums it up.... "the minister, called money the root of all evil, but then goes on a reality show that gives away a huge cash prize and once claimed bankruptcy while hiding a six-figure nestegg in the bank? What, does she think god doesn't watch bad reality shows?" True Dat!

No comments: