Tuesday, March 28

BEST SHOW ON TV

I hope everyone else watches 24, because if you don't, you are missing the BEST show on TV right now. Last night's episode was intense, each week it gets better. By far the most action-packed hour of television. Like my buddy McGone says, nothing beats the "Jack Bauer power hour!"


In other entertainment news...I heard that Brad Pitt and George Clooney have agreed to do OCEANS 13 !?!?! Come on, are you serious? OCEANS 12 was not even that good, nowhere near as good as 11.

Also.. BASIC INSTINCT 2 starts Friday. Wow, a lot of hype on this one, last night was the first I had seen of a trailer on this movie, and they had to show Sharon Stone stradle a chair and hike up her dress. Seriously, who wants to see her 48 yr old cha-cha? I am sure it will be horrible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon Stone WANTS you to see her cha-cha. As the fine folks at defamer.com write:

Stone told USA Today at last night's premiere that she is simply stunned that her on-screen nudity--the one no one really cares about but that she keeps bringing up in every interview anyway--should have caused so much (imaginary) controversy: "I think it's hilarious. One never imagines anyone is going to actually care or be at all excited to see you naked."

You can stop trying imagine, Shar-bear. No one wants to see you au natural anymore. That ship has sailed. Unfortunately for us, you weren't onboard when it left the dock.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Ocean's 13 - I just read that while Roberts and Zeta-Jones have taken a pass on the sequel, Ellen Barkin and Jennifer "It's all been downhill since OUT OF SIGHT" Lopez have signed on. WTF? Ellen Barkin?

eslingc said...

Unfortunately for 24, I haven't been able to give it a chance (turned off the cable because I hardly ever watched TV), although I hear it's not nearly as good as it was in the beginning.

As for Basic Instinct 2, well... movies like this give Hollywood a bad name. Doesn't make me want to go out to Leawood and drop $20 on "entertainment" like that, that's for sure.